May 31, 2018
Dannielle Miller is one of Australia's leading teen educators
and the author of five best selling parenting books. Through
Enlighten Education's award winning school programs and
workshops, Dannielle teaches self worth and resilience in
young teens. She's also a sought after media commentator so I'm
thrilled she took time out and joined me on this, our very first,
Here's just some of what we cover:
- The real impact our evolving digital landscape is having on our
- How the instant gratification of smart phones challenges self
control in the every day life of a teen.
- What does healthy digital consumption look like?
- Is it all bad news and are digital devices destroying a
generation? Hint: No
- Opportunities for teens and tech and how it can play
out for the better in their lives.
- Some ways you can support your teen to have a healthy
relationship with tech.
- The one piece of advice you can implement right now to help
both your sanity and the sanity of the teen(s) in your life.
For further resources from Dannielle, including all her books,
visit her website.