May 31, 2018
Dr Justin Coulson is a dad (of six!), a bestselling parenting
author and founder of Happy Families.
He is an Honorary Fellow at the Centre for Positive Psychology
in the Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne.
Justin consults to the Federal Government's Office of the
Children's e-Safety Commissioner and acts in an advisory capacity
to well-known organisations including Beyond Blue, the Raising
Children Network, Life Education, Intel Security, and the Alannah
and Madeline Foundation.
Here's just some of what we cover:
- How much screen time is too much and what to do about it.
- The number one concern for parents, carers, educators and youth
workers regarding the young people in their lives.
- Why a one size fits all solution for teen tech wellbeing
- How to positive parent and why fear and guilt fails to support
- Why incorporating PLAY is vital and how you can do that with
your tweens and teens.
- The simple love languages you can practice to improve your
relationships with the young people in your life.
- What device addiction really looks like and what to do about
- The opportunities in tech and why it's not all doom and
- One simple piece of advice you can act on today to experience
- And so much more.
You can learn more about Justin and his great work on his Happy
Love Languages for Teens
Happy Families Books and Programs